Our Neighborhood “Coffeed” Shop
Today we visited our neighborhood coffee shop, Coffeed: Eatery, Rotisserie, and Charity.
It’s #FollowFriday today and since we were craving some sandwiches and coffee for lunch, we thought we’d pay a visit to our neighbors over at Coffeed.
We were greeted quickly by friendly faces and the smell of natural coffee aromas that made us feel right at home.
This shop is located only a few steps from the Paper Factory Hotel on Northern Boulevard and 37th Street.
We give this hip coffee shop five stars all around for:
Good food! Good people! Good coffee! And a good vibe!
Our team ordered:
- Grilled Chicken Wrap
- Mediterranean Wrap
- Breakfast Tea
- Costa Rica Special Drip Coffee
No doubt, we’re coming back for more!
- Check out Coffeed Website here.
- Follow Coffeed on Instagram here.
- Follow Coffeed on Twitter here.
- Like Coffeed on Facebook here.
- Check our our room rates here, and you could be having a cup of Coffeed during your next visit to New York City.
Special thanks to the on duty manager, Jesse, and the hardworking staff who served us today!